As a team member at Chattooga Club’s Life enhancement Center, your job is to provide our Members and their guests with 5-star customer service and hospitality while performing your responsibilities. The Life Enhancement Center is an integral part of our Club, with “Wellness” being one of our three pillars. It’s purpose is to provide our clients with a safe, comfortable, welcoming, and enjoyable place to relax and rejuvenate – and we expect all of our staff here to embody these ideals.
· Perform basic manicure and pedicure services to members and guests
· Build rapport with members to retain them and maintain a full schedule
· Work towards the actualization of spa sales goals by selling appropriate products and services to clients and guests
· Responsible for providing the highest quality of customer service to members/guests
· Perform nail services following established guidelines for the service offering, and strive to fulfill guest expectations in the area of nail grooming, massage and exfoliation, and polish application
· Ensure the sanitation of all equipment, cleaning and disinfecting all tools on a regular basis
· Maintain and increase knowledge of nail care for both hands and feet and possess a complete knowledge of all spa services offered
· Understand and educate members/guests on the ingredients and product benefits for their nail care where applicable
· Exhibit a professional and well groomed appearance at all times
· Promote other spa/salon services by suggesting to guests other beneficial treatments offered by the spa
· Maintain inventory and inform Spa Director or Supervisor about product needs in a timely manner
· Must have strong communication and customer service skills
· Minimum of High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED), plus a vocational training or professional nail technician course training
· Previous experience in a salon/spa either in a public salon or private club environment preferred
· License: must obtain valid State appropriate Nail Technician license or certification.