As part of a culinary team for The Chattooga Club, your job is to fulfill our mission, be part of our vision, and work in support of our philosophy while fulfilling the job responsibilities listed below. This position is an integral role in meeting the expectations we hold for ourselves, as well as those our members hold for The Chattooga Club. Creating an exceptional experience for members are the expectations of this position.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holiday shifts
• Responsible for washing, drying and organizing all dishes, cooking utensils, containers, pots and pans
• Responsible for sweeping, moping and scrubbing floors
• Responsible for all kitchen trash and recycling procedures and maintaining appropriate areas
• Maintains organization of dish shelf, pot and pan storage, as well as dry storage, walk in refrigerator and freezer
• Maintain par levels and inventory of chemicals and cleaning equipment
• Maintain high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety throughout all kitchen areas always, and comply with Chattooga Club, local, state and federal regulations
• Follow all BOH protocols and policies, including waste management, par levels, etc.
• Comply with all Chattooga Club company policies and facilitate necessary company policies and procedures as required by the company
• Ability to work well with others
• Good time management skills
Highschool Diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred
Restaurant experience, 1 year preferred
Requires standing, walking, reaching, stooping, crouching, hearing, visual acuity
Frequently carry up to 50 lbs.
Job Summary: Manage and anticipate the needs of members and guest in the food and beverage operations Maintain order and...Apply For This Job
We are looking for Culinary Staff to work in our kitchen for our summer season – May 31 – August...Apply For This Job
JOB SUMMARY: The Banquet Captain assists the Banquet Manager in overseeing certain aspects of a banquet or event, including set-up,...Apply For This Job
Job Summary: The front of the house manager is responsible for all dining services and the overall direction of the...Apply For This Job
Dishwasher/Prep Cook Essential Functions Wash and properly store all cooking utensils, china equipment, flatware and glassware. Clean food delivery, storage...Apply For This Job