Assistant Store Manager for Iconic Furniture and Design Business
Rusticks (www.rusticks.com) is a boutique retail furniture and interior design company located in the Blue Ridge Mountains community of Cashiers, North Carolina. For more than three decades, Rusticks has brought sophisticated, “mountain chic” furniture, accessories, and design to Cashiers and the surrounding Highlands-Cashiers Plateau area of Western North Carolina. With our diverse array of products – from transitional furniture staples to hand-crafted home goods – Rusticks epitomizes timeless mountain living. Situated on Cashiers Lake, Rusticks is an idyllic destination.
Now in our 31st year, Rusticks seeks an Assistant Store Manager to join our expanding team and assist with our tremendous growth.
As Assistant Store Manager your primary responsibility is growing store revenues by providing excellent customer service and effectively assisting the Store Manager in managing our retail showroom and related activities. Reporting to the Store Manager, some of the main duties initially will include:
1. Selling store merchandise by interacting with and serving store customers.
2. Displaying merchandise to maximize purchase appeal and store presentation.
3. Creating training material to assist in training our team of seasonal sales associates.
4. Accurately maintaining sales records, completing bank deposits, coordinating deliveries with the warehouse leader, and assisting with other aspects of retail operations such as inventory control, advertising, etc.
5. Placing and maintaining customer special orders.
6. Assisting the Store Manager in leading and developing the showroom team of part-time seasonal sales and support staff, including training, providing constructive feedback and positive recognition, and communicating important information to team members.
7. Completing all duties with integrity and in a professional manner.
8. Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Company.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum 5 years of relevant experience (such as interior design, retail furniture sales, etc.) in a progressively more responsible role. Some supervisory experience is strongly desired. A college degree in business, interior design, or a related field of study and the ability to quickly master and use point of sale and design software is also required.
Our new Assistant Store Manager will earn a competitive salary based on experience and participate in a bonus program tied to company goals. As a local, seasonal business, our environment is fast-paced yet we avoid “big-box” retail hours (no 9 am to 9 pm here) and we also enjoy our holidays off.
To learn more about this terrific opportunity to join an iconic mountain institution, please contact Stacie Platt, our Store Manager and Senior Designer, at firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION AVAILABLE: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER We are looking for a knowledgeable and motivated candidate to serve as our Chief Financial...Apply For This Job
The role of a Core Customer Service Rep at The Spinx Company requires the employee to work effectively in a...Apply For This Job
Full and/or Part-time warehouse and delivery associate needed for a well-established furniture and interior design store in Cashiers, NC. Flexible...Apply For This Job
We are urgently seeking a full time Customer Service Representative. Who We Are: Zoller Hardware is the only full service...Apply For This Job
POSITION AVAILABLE: Paint Technician We are looking for a reliable and detail oriented candidate for a career opportunity as our...Apply For This Job