Highland Hiker, an established outdoor retailer with locations in Highlands and Cashiers, is looking for full and part-time salespeople to join our amazing crew. We seek happy, dedicated, energetic folks with excellent inter-personal skills who can fulfill the following responsibilities:
• Provide great customer service and exemplify product knowledge, including greeting and acknowledging customers, offering assistance, and making suggestions based on customer needs.
• Maintain and achieve sales goals and obtain knowledge of products and pricing policies.
• Assist in merchandising, display maintenance, and store maintenance.
• Assist in processing merchandise and stocking receivables.
• Accurately and efficiently complete sales transactions under store policy.
• Proficiently operate POS register.
• Comply with policies set by upper management.
In addition to a professional, positive work environment we offer the following:
• Competitive pay rates, employee discounts and pro-deal opportunities.
• Up to 40 scheduled hours/week.
• Potential for benefits including a matching 401K program, paid vacation and 50% paid health care plan.
• We prefer to promote from within and we have very low employee turnover.
Come and work in a great environment. Responsibilities will be varied ranging from retail sales, receiving, merchandising and plant care....Apply For This Job
New high-end women’s boutique now hiring for full and part time sales associates. Positive atmosphere, competitive pay and perks!...Apply For This Job
Seeking a Sales Associate to assist in the day to day activity of our newly opened furniture, lighting and home...Apply For This Job