The concierge team is responsible for ensuring that all guest activities, spa services, and dining times are booked and that all guests requested expectations are met.
Must have flexibility to work weekends and holidays.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Point of contact for guest at their arrival to inform them of special happenings during their stay and to answer and questions
· Ensure guests are contacted pre arrival and their planning needs are met
· Books activities, spa services and dining times for on property guests
· Ensures arrival packets are reviewed each day for accuracy of itineraries
· Executes arrivals and departures daily
· Assists in creating unique and memorable experiences for our guests
· Reviews traces daily to confirm information regarding amenities, meals afield, and special requests with other departments
· Communicates accurate quest guest information and preferences to other team members and departments
Must comply with all company policies and procedures.
To perform the essential functions of this position regular and consistent attendance in required.
Must be able to work well with other Team Members, Managers and interact with our guests.
QUALIFICATIONS and SKILLS
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent
2-3 years Hospitality or Customer Service experience
Basic understanding of MS Office Programs
Experience with OPERA is preferred
Must be capable of learning new computer software programs quickly
Must have excellent written & verbal communication skills
Must be able to communicate effectively with guest, team members and managers
Understanding of basic math and general accounting
Must be able to remain calm under pressure
Must be able to simultaneously manage diverse tasks
Must be able to exercise judgment and make decisions based on job knowledge and awareness of company goals
Must be able to sit or be on feet for long periods of time
Must be able to safely operate a company vehicle or golf cart
Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
General office / front desk guest reception area
1,400 acres of High Hampton property
The Shipping Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the efficient and timely receiving and distribution of High Hampton products as well...Apply For This Job
One of the best restaurants in the area!...Apply For This Job
Description and Qualifications To provide leadership on a daily basis. To lead the team on days when Housekeeping Manager is...Apply For This Job
Summary: The Guest Services Representative works as part of a small team while being able to work independently. Other duties...Apply For This Job
We are looking for Culinary Staff to work in our kitchen for our summer season – May 31 – August...Apply For This Job